Friday 2 November 2012

Mansion Design

Mansion

Today am going to blog a fantastic mansion I designed. It took me a whole day to design this building and another 3 hours to carefully apply materials and render in 3ds max environment. Well, in the end it pays off, though I still can’t bring out my final image as I wish due to the fact that my system is very slow in rendering. This is a very big issue that I had to find a way around the software.

The rendering was made with “Mental Ray” rendering engine ; final gather and global illumination was equally switched on to enable a simulation of photo realistic image.
One of the advantage of computer aided design is having flexibility to different approach.  I’d advised peeps to make sure their houses or feature homes are well perfected before committing funds into it.

The design was done using rhinoceros cad, while the rendering was done in 3ds max
Mansion With Different Finish.

Mansion with different finish "white house"

Mansion before applying realistic materials

.

NB:
Please don’t proceed to design a house if you can’t check and optimize the load bearing structural members, which is  paramount. Take some time out to learn how to run a stress analysis on your structure, either manually or using computer application.

No comments:

Post a Comment